Let ALRS provide your patients with high-quality, comprehensive respiratory care so you can breathe easy.
Caring for patients with long-term respiratory care issues can be complicated – but it doesn’t have to be. For more than three decades, skilled nursing and long-term care facilities have turned to ALRS to help them provide their patients with quality respiratory care. Let ALRS be the solution to your facility’s respiratory care needs.
Establish a New Ventilator Unit
Are you looking to grow your census or expand the number of sub-acute services you provide? Would you like to reduce the number of patients readmitted to the hospital from your facility? If so, adding a ventilator unit may be the right option – but establishing a new ventilator unit can be costly, requiring the addition of trained clinical personnel to manage patient care and a large capital outlay for equipment and supplies.
That’s why you need ALRS. Our team will help you safely and efficiently establish a ventilator unit in your facility by:
- Providing you with a team of trained and credentialed respiratory therapists to work alongside your existing clinical personnel
- Using evidence-based protocols under the guidance of local medical direction to develop individualized plans of care and help patients achieve positive health outcomes
- Ensuring 24/7 on-site patient care management
- Identifying and screening potential new patients for admission into the respiratory care program
- Providing you with the latest in ventilator technology, including all necessary respiratory supplies
Manage an Existing Ventilator Unit
If your facility is looking for assistance with growing or managing your current ventilator unit, ALRS can be your trusted partner. We will:
- Provide you with access to additional trained clinical personnel
- Expand on-site care management offerings
- Upgrade your equipment and supplies to the latest technology
- Manage all equipment preventative maintenance and supply inventory
Ready to Get Started?
At ALRS, we take pride in building respiratory care programs that fit each facility’s individual needs. If you’d like to know more about how our team can put our three decades of experience to work for you and your patients, just fill out the form below and an ALRS representative will contact you.