Ready to join the team at ALRS? Keep reading to learn more about our:
- Great benefits
- Flexible work shifts, and
- Excellent sign-on bonus opportunities
Have questions about what it’s like to work at ALRS? Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Click on the links below to learn more about each of the current opportunities available at ALRS. You may also be eligible for a sign-on bonus!
ALRS offers full-time employees competitive pay and a generous benefit program.
Full-time ALRS employees may also take advantage of the company’s many other benefits, including:
- Flexible work schedules
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage for the employee and eligible dependents
- Flexible Spending Account for out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Group and voluntary life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Please visit https://transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com/ for information about our healthcare plan.
Why Work in the Skilled Nursing and Long-Term Care Setting?
- Lower patient-to-therapist ratios lets you establish better patient relationships and concentrate on your plans of care
- You’ll see the long-term effects of your work each day and be by your patient’s side as they achieve every milestone
- It’s a slower-paced environment with a more consistent work schedule
- You’ll get to work with a wide variety of patients, from those with chronic conditions to trauma patients
- You’ll work as a team with other trained clinicians and professionals and take the lead on all respiratory care issues
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
ALRS is an employee-owned company. That means employees have an ownership stake in the company and a vested interest in its success.
An Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) is similar to a retirement plan. Each year, the company makes investments of stock or cash into the ESOP on behalf of each employee-owner. Once an employee leaves the company, vested funds in the employee’s ESOP account will be distributed to her or him according to the plan’s policies.
100% Employee Owned
You have an ownership stake in the company and its success.
Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage for the employee and eligible dependents