Are you ready to work in a supportive, rewarding environment where you can make a difference in patients’ lives? If so, let us know!
Learn more below about the current opportunities available at ALRS. You may even be eligible for a sign-on bonus:
ALRS offers full-time employees competitive pay and a generous benefit program.
Full-time ALRS employees may also take advantage of the company’s many other benefits, including:
- Flexible work schedules
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage for the employee and eligible dependents
- Flexible Spending Account for out-of-pocket healthcare costs
- Group and voluntary life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- 401k with employer match
Why Work in the Skilled Nursing and Long-Term Care Setting?
- Lower patient-to-therapist ratios lets you establish better patient relationships and concentrate on your plans of care
- You’ll see the long-term effects of your work each day and be by your patient’s side as they achieve every milestone
- It’s a slower-paced environment with a more consistent work schedule
- You’ll get to work with a wide variety of patients, from those with chronic conditions to trauma patients
- You’ll work as a team with other trained clinicians and professionals and take the lead on all respiratory care issues
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
ALRS is an employee-owned company. That means employees have an ownership stake in the company and a vested interest in its success.
An Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) is similar to a retirement plan. Each year, the company makes investments of stock or cash into the ESOP on behalf of each employee-owner. Once an employee leaves the company, vested funds in the employee’s ESOP account will be distributed to her or him according to the plan’s policies.
100% Employee Owned
You have an ownership stake in the company and its success.
Health, dental, and vision insurance coverage for the employee and eligible dependents